Comic Of The Month
- Momiji celebrates its volunteers for National volunteer week
- Enemy Lines: Artist Mayumi Lashbrook explores how fear can divide humanity
- Revealing layers within: Miya Turnbull and Shion Skye Carter on cross-disciplinary collaboration
- The exceptional ones: Grappling with use of Emergencies Act
- Japonica goes digital: Momiji Health Care Society’s innovative approach to fundraising
This is an important piece of historical analogical document. A hundred years later we are faced with similar fears and mortalities with our current pandemic. Good that Ms.Tsune Yatabe had the foresight to document this part of her experience.